Our Doors are Open!
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us in the veterinary field and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we were curbside, to do our part to control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We also appreciate your understanding while we renovated and repainted the inside of our practice after we experienced two floods in the past year.
We are excited to announce that Crossroads Veterinary Hospital will again see patients in our office on a limited basis as of 10/26/21. We are also still able to provide you curbside service if you would feel more comfortable with a curbside appointment.
As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through difference phases of reopening.
Here’s what you can expect from Crossroads Veterinary Hospital during this time:
- Upon your arrival at the office, please give us a call at 480-899-0038 so a client service representative may assist you to an exam room. Only 1 pet parent will be allowed in each exam room with patient(s), to allow us to adhere to social distancing measures within the exam rooms. If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person who brings you in waits in his/her car until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
- Clients and staff are required to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the building. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one at the door.
- We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing.
- We will gather information through as many contactless ways as possible and will have hand sanitizing stations in the exam rooms and throughout the building.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the building at all times.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized before the next client is escorted into the room.
- Our team will follow guidelines set forth by CDC and public health officials at all times during your visit.
- Once the appointment is finished, a technician will bring your method of payment to the front desk, complete the transaction and print an invoice for you. A team member will escort you out our side door of the clinic to leave for one way traffic through the building.
NOTE: IF YOU OR ANYONE ASSISTING YOU IS SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS WE ARE ASKING YOU TO PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you and hope this finds you well.
Gilbert Crossroads Veterinary Hospital Team